Introducing the Blush Typeface and DIY Logo Kit for Illustrator!
I've been working long and hard on this one! And now it's easier than ever to design beautiful branding for 2016! This kit comes loaded with 120 hand-painted graphics, 14 pre-designed logo templates, and the Blush Typeface too! Just install the fonts, open up Illustrator (or Inkscape), edit the text, and BOOM! Gorgeous. New. Logo. :)
What You Get:
- Blush Typeface (OTF & TTF). Contains Western European Language Support, ligatures and decorative end characters.
- 120 Transparent PNG Graphics (Sized for Logo Design).
- PSD File containing all the characters (in case you don't have a Glyphs panel, you can cut + paste).
- 14 Pre-Designed Illustrator Logos.
- Start-Up Guide (with additional font links and simple instructions).
- It's SUPER HELPFUL to have a basic working-knowledge of Illustrator before you start. :)
- The PNG files are all 300DPI & RBG. Note: These have been sized for logo design, so they're not huge. They'll work great in your branding, but they weren't designed for larger projects. Just FYI. :)
- It's really handy to have a Glyphs Panel to access those extra characters, but if you don't have one, that's okay too. I've included a handy PSD that you can use to cut and paste characters directly from Photoshop.
- You may not resell, distribute or adapt these fonts. If you're unsure of what's allowed, give me a shout. I'm happy to help!