I just LOVE boutiques and card shops, and all the unusual, eclectic goods you find there. Of course, I'm particularly fond of custom lettering - those perfectly, imperfect characters that make the work so unique. Sooo, naturally I had to give my own version a shot. ;) Now, I'm proud to introduce: Boutique Script, an organic, fun, & kitschy homage to the boutique-style lettering that I love so much. :)
Boutique Script (OTF & TTF Files), including Western European language support and ligatures.
- 62 'one-click' Photoshop Styles (Including watercolor, trendy rose gold foils and faux ink) to make your text POP + Installation Instructions.
- An unflattened PSD with all the characters (so you can cut and paste without a glyphs panel).
- This font looks great on personal branding, business cards, stamps, quote posters and greeting cards. And don't forget wedding season! This would be gorgeous on Save The Date cards or invites.
- Pair with watercolor or floral elements for a beautiful, trendy hand-lettered look!
- Looks great at larger sizes, so feel free to go big! Make your branding pop!
The .ASL file is HUGE, and it's gonna take a minute (or 5) to download, so PLEASE make sure the file is COMPLETELY finished before you unzip or the styles will be missing. If for some reason, you still don't see them, give me a shout and I'll send over a Dropbox link.
- You may need a Glyphs Panel to access the extras in some of these fonts. You can find one in Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape or Photoshop CC.
- All these fonts come with a Commercial Use License. If you're not sure what that means, check here: https://creativemarket.com/licenses
- You may not resell, distribute or adapt these fonts. If you're unsure of what's allowed, give me a shout. I'm happy to help!